Ayurveda has many herbs that come in very handy to manage and control blood sugar (diabetes mellitus) levels naturally and checks on sugar level spikes, especially post meals. One such herb that has caught the attention of people, is Gudmar or Gurmar.
Always Pure™ GlucoShield™ is a 100% natural, ayurvedic and herbal tonic made from a distilled process, called Ark, that comprise of Gymnema Sylvestre and other chosen herbs and leaves to form the key ingredients of GlucoShield™. The ingredients used are Saptarangi, Karela Fruit, Jamun Seed and Vijyasar Wood. Gymnema Sylvestre is a plant-based tree commonly known as Gudmar and the key ingredient in GlucoShield™, is a highly effective herb for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes mellitus. This helpd by increasing the level of insulin in the body. It is also known to lower the LDL levels (bad cholesterol) and enhance HDL (good cholesterol).
Another important ingredient in GlucoShield™ is Saptrangi, (Latin name Salacia Oblonga) is a woody plant found in the forests of South Asia, primariy India and Sri Lanka. Selective parts of this plant have been used in Ayurveda for the treatment of Diabetes Mellitus. Saptrangi contains 2 powerful a-Glucosidase blockers called Salicinol and Kotalanol. It is considered totally safe compared to the otherwise synthetic products available in the market under the garb of natural and is an extremely effective anti-diabetic ingredient. Saptrangi connects with the intestinal enzymes that break down carbohydrates in your body. These enzymes convert carbohydrates into glucose which circulates throughout your body. If this enzyme binds to Saptrangi then less glucose is released into the blood stream leading to lower sugar and insulin levels.
GlucoShield™, is therefore, supremely effective in blood sugar control and management.
Primary Benefits of GlucoShield™
- Increases insulin secretion in the body and it regenerates destroyed cells, which have a huge contribution in reducing blood sugar levels in the body. When insulin levels are increased, sugar is removed from the body. Those who are suffering from type 2 diabetes cannot make enough insulin and their cells get less sensitive with time. This causes an increase in the blood sugar level. Consumption of GlucoShield™ is hence very useful in insulin secretion.
- Research suggests that when a specific gymnema extract as used in GlucoShield™ is taken orally along with insulin or other diabetes medicines, blood sugar reduction has been seen to be enhanced in people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes. Saptrangi, another key ingredient in GlucoShield™ connects with the intestinal enzymes that convert carbohydrates into glucose which circulates throughout your body. If this enzyme binds to Saptrangi then less glucose is released into the blood stream leading to lower sugar and insulin levels.
- More importantly, it has shown to reduce sugar cravings thereby effectively helping in managing this dreaded disease. Thereby, getting the name Gudmar or Gurmar, the sugar destroyer. The combination of other herbs used in GlucoShield™ help in supporting healthy functions of the pancreas, also ensuring that the kidneys are protected thereby preventing long term damage to them.
Directions for Use and Dosage:
- Take 3 to 4 tsps. before all meals (2 to 3 times a day) or as directed by the physician.
- Try to take it at the same time every day. If possible, take it on an empty stomach or half an hour before a meal or 1 hour after a meal.
- Can be consumed along with other Diabetic medications.
Things to look out for while taking GlucoShield™:Answers to some common FAQs
- Avoid taking GlucoShield™ if you see symptoms of or have hyperacidity or gastritis.
- Avoid taking GlucoShield™ during breastfeeding or lactating or consult the physican.
- GlucoShield™ has been seen to decrease the blood sugar levels. Hence it is advised to consult your physician in case you are on insulin.
- GlucoShield™ has excellent properties of controlling high sugar levels, hence it is usually advised to monitor your blood sugar levels while taking GlucoShield™ if you are already on diabetes medications. This will ensure that your sugar levels do not go down drastically.
- Avoid taking GlucoShield™ during Pregnancy or consult your physician.
- Only having GlucoShield™ will not reduce sugar completely but will surely lower it and help you manage it better. No medicine will work well on its own. It is therefore recommended to watch your diet, lifestyle and do regular exercises for 30-45 minutes.
- GlucoShield™ works well even with the regular diabetes medication. But keep a gap of an hour or two between the intake of the diabetes medicines (allopathic) and GlucoShield™.
- GlucoShield™ can be safely consumed during periods. However, do not take it if you see any impact or irregularity on your bleeding pattern.
- Any and all medicines should be taken in the right quantity. Consuming any medicine, even if natural or Ayurveda in large quantities can have side effects. However, GlucoShield™ is completely safe when taken as per the recommended dosage.