SELLER SHIPPING POLICY
- Under this shipping model, Seller shall be solely responsible for packaging, re-packaging and reverse logistics of products directly by the seller through AAA third party logistics partner.
- AAA will be responsible for providing the logistics partner. Seller hereby agrees that AAA shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, costs or liabilities that may arise as a consequence of the delivery, packaging, re-packaging or reverse logistics provided by the seller to the buyer. Seller agrees to indemnify AAA against any damage suffered by AAA as a consequence of any breach or claims on AAA with respect to such services provided by the seller.
- Seller agrees to observe the instructions and guidelines determined by AAA with respect to shipment and regularly update the status of shipment against every order on the seller dashboard. The status may be updated as ‘dispatched’, ‘delivered’, ‘installed’ (wherever applicable), etc. (as appropriate).
- AAA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time and without any prior written notice to the Seller. It is the responsibility of the Seller to review this policy periodically for updates/changes.
- Seller shall be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the product till the location as specified by the buyer.
- A request for early or late delivery by the seller will be entertained at the sole discretion of the buyer on a case to case basis. In the event that the Buyer refuses early or late delivery as the case may be and wants to cancel the order, AAA will do so and refund the entire amount to the Buyer.
- Seller shall update the tracking ID for each shipment on the seller panel for delivery either directly or through a third-party logistics service provider.
- A request for early or late delivery by the buyer will be entertained at the sole discretion of the seller on a case to case basis. However, sellers are required to hold the product for a minimum of 5 days from the committed delivery SLA to account for any schedule changes.
- AAA will be in no way responsible for the costs incurred due to change in the delivery SLA.
- Seller shall be solely responsible for arranging the pick-up & reverse logistics of the product from buyer’s location in case of returns or replacement.
- Once a return or replacement request is raised by the buyer, AAA customer support will intimate the seller about such request. Seller shall arrange for the pick-up and replacement (once AAA confirms the Buyer request to be valid) to buyer’s location within 7 business days from the date of intimation. (Please see AAA and Returns & Refund Policy with the Buyers).
- Customer will be refunded the entire amount of the product in case of failure of the seller to arrange for reverse pick up within 10 days from the day customer raises a return request and same is approved by AAA.
- In case of a dispute between the customer and the Seller whether a return needs to be approved or not, AAA will take the final decision and it will be binding on the seller.
Returns Policy under the Self ship model
A. Return Process
- Buyer shall inform AAA about defects / damages in the product within Twenty Four (24) hours of receipt of the product.
- Once a buyer raises a return request and a return request is created by AAA, seller shall arrange for a pickup from the Buyer’s location.
- If the buyer has received an item in a 'Damaged' or 'Defective' condition, or it is 'Not as Described' by the seller or in case of a wrong shipment, he/she can request a replacement at the sole cost of the seller. Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the seller. Refund will be provided to the buyer only in cases where the product cannot be delivered by the seller or cannot be replaced due to non-availability of stock.
- All refunds will be processed post the Seller acknowledging the reverse pick up of the product. In case the Seller fails to acknowledge the reverse pickup within 10 days of return approval, the refund will be initiated by AAA to the Buyer.
- All packaging, reverse pick up, assembly/ disassembly shall be carried out by the seller and AAA shall in no way be responsible for the same.
- Seller shall be responsible for in-transit damage and defective products.
B. Courier Returns (RTO)
RTO will occur in the following scenarios:
- Buyer cancels the order before delivery; or
- If the Buyer is not reachable after 2 attempts or both Seller and AAA are not able to contact the Buyer within 3 days after delivery SLA, AAA customer support will create an RTO and the order shall stand cancelled.
Seller shall acknowledge the RTOs within 72 hours, post which AAA will auto acknowledge the same.
Buyer Cancellation Policy under the Self ship model
Buyer may request to cancel the order and an order can be cancelled only within 24 hours of placing the order or before the order is shipped, whichever is earlier. This creates an RTO and the Logistics Partner will return the package to the seller.
Seller Performance Policy under the Self ship model
As a part of trust and satisfaction offered to the customers of AAA, we expect our sellers to be on par with AAA’s customer service standards. The policy aims at evaluating seller’s performance with respect to fulfilment metrics like Seller Cancellation rate, Dispatch breach rate, Delivery breach rate and Installation breach rate, etc., which enable sellers to maintain a high level of performance standard and process adherence.
A. Dispatch Breach
Dispatch breach will occur when the order is not marked by the seller as “dispatched” in the order dashboard before the “last date to ship” against the particular order based on delivery commitments.
RTD breach rate = Total number of Ordered Units that breached RTD by Date Divided by Total number of orders received
If you fail to maintain its Dispatch breach rate below 5%, your account may be suspended for a minimum period 1 week, during which time you will not receive any new orders.
B. Delivery Breach
Delivery breach occurs when the order is not marked ‘delivered’ before the ‘last date of delivery’ mentioned against the particular order as per delivery commitment. Delivery breach rate is calculated for a period of 2 weeks as follows:
Delivery breach rate = Total number of units that breached delivery by date Divided by total number of units dispatched.
If you fail to maintain its Delivery breach rate below 7%, your account may be suspended for a minimum period 1 week, during which you will not receive any new orders.
C. Reverse Pickup Breach
Reverse pickup breach occurs when the reverse pickup of the product does not happen in time in case of a return or replacement and is calculated for a period of 4 weeks as follows:
Reverse pick up breach rate = Total number of units that breached reverse pick up by date Divided by Total number of units for which reverse pick up was scheduled.
If you fail to maintain your Delivery Breach Rate below 7%, your account may be suspended for a minimum period 1 week, during which you will not receive any new orders.
D. Seller Cancellations
Seller cancellation refers to the number of ordered units cancelled by the seller after an order has been placed by the buyer.
Seller Cancellation Rate = Number of Seller Cancellations/Total number of orders received.
If you fail to maintain your Delivery Breach Rate below 3%, your account may be suspended for a minimum period 1 week, during which you will not receive any new orders.
E. Query to Response (Q2R) Breach
Q2R breach occurs when the seller does not respond to the Seller Support queries with actionable response within 48hrs of incident being shared. If you fail to respond, with an actionable response, to SS queries within 48 hrs, your account may be suspended for a minimum period of 1 week, and until the query is resolved, during which you will not receive any new orders.
F. False Updates
False update occurs when a seller marks an order as Delivered / Reverse Pickup Completed from the customers’ place even before the event has occurred or updates the seller experience team that an event (Delivery / Reverse Pickup) will take place in X days and not adhering to that commitment.
In case of false updates, your account may be suspended for a minimum period of 1 week and until the query is resolved and repeat false updates would lead to account getting blacklisted.
The payment for your orders will be processed based on your payment cycle after the product is delivered to the customer or the service is completed.
Code of Conduct under the Self ship model
Seller shall comply and ensure that AAA’s logistic partner complies with the following Code of Conduct at all times. AAA reserves the right to blacklist the seller or to make seller pending if found violating any of the below.
A. Compliance with Applicable Laws and Anti-Bribery.
Parties must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (“applicable laws and regulations”). AAA has no tolerance for bribery or corruption in any aspect of its business. AAA’s policy prohibits engaging in any form of corruption, bribery, kickback, extortion, embezzlement or money laundering.
AAA is committed not only to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding such activities but also to acting with integrity and the highest ethical standards. Parties shall not participate in, facilitate or permit any form of corruption, bribery, kickback, extortion, embezzlement or money laundering, whether with respect to public officials or to any other person. Parties shall comply strictly with all applicable laws and regulations and with AAA’s policy set forth herein.
B. No Discrimination or Harassment
Parties shall not discriminate in hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or religion. Parties shall provide a workplace free from unlawful harassment. Parties shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding employment, including but not limited to such laws and regulations related to minimum wage, maximum work hours, overtime and benefits. Contractors shall only employ individuals who are above the minimum working age as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
C. Safe Work Environment
Sellers shall maintain a safe and sanitary workplace that includes appropriate protective equipment, and is in compliance with applicable environmental, health and safety laws, rules and regulations. AAA recognizes the importance of our environment and natural resources, and advises the Sellers to embrace the responsibility to society for prudently using natural resources and preventing harm to the environment. Sellers shall comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations, including but not limited to obtaining required environmental permits, providing required environmental reports, properly controlling air, land and water emissions and properly disposing of chemicals and waste products.
D. Intellectual Property
Sellers shall respect the intellectual property rights of others and shall comply with applicable laws and regulations related to patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
Confidential and Proprietary Information: Sellers shall safeguard AAA’s confidential and proprietary information. This obligation includes using commercially reasonable means to safeguard information technology systems on which AAA’s information is stored or transmitted. In addition, Sellers shall refuse any improper access to confidential or proprietary information of any other company, including our competitors and customers.
E. The Seller and their Personnel under no circumstances shall:
- Contact customer beyond the provision of delivery services;
- Misuse or share any information provided by the shipper;
- Harass/stalk/bully customers through email, messages, call or any online or offline medium;
- Be involved in loss or theft of goods and cash;
- Provide wrong update on shipment and pick up status;
- Be rude with the customers; and/or
- Violate the delivery terms.
F. AAA reserves the right to audit for ensuring that the expected service standards are met. This audit may include but not be limited to:
Training imparted to the Seller and their Personnel Background Verification of the Personnel
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations Policy for Sellers
1. The seller is required to go through the Returns, Refunds and Cancellation policies for the buyers and the same will be applicable to the seller. The conditions are as follows:
2. Opened or damaged products that cannot be reused or sold, will not be accepted for exchange or return.
3. AAA and the Seller is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery. In case of any problem or quality issues with the product, the seller agrees to exchange the product.
4. Exchange of products from Buyer will be accepted only if the products are returned in a usable and a saleable condition with all the original receipts/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms:
- Requests for all returns and exchanges will be subject to checking and vetting by AAA and the Seller team.
- Damages due to improper usage or neglect or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy.
- Shipping charges would not be included in the refund value of Buyer order as these charges are non-refundable.
- Once Buyer return/refunds request has been accepted, the process will be completed within 7-21 business days.
- All refunds will be made to the AlwaysPure.in customer account as credit in the wallet which can then be utilised for future purchases. Such refunds will then be debited from Seller account during settlement.
- No Refunds shall be made once goods are sold and all products once purchased are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges, as a matter of company policy, even on all kinds of promotions or offers will always be non-refundable.
- The product has missing parts or accessories which are crucial to the functioning of the product. However, for all such things which can be sent later, AAA will courier the same to Buyer at no extra cost and the shipping charges will be borne by the Seller.
5.In general, an item maybe eligible for return within 7 days from the date of delivery, only if it fulfils any of the following conditions:
- Buyer received in a physically damaged condition in which case the moment Buyer opens the package, they are advised to take 3 photos of the damaged product including 1 photo of the packaging in which Buyer received the product and email it to email@example.com.
- Internal product packaging has not been opened and product has not been used.
- Buyer can cancel the order only before shipment. In case of cancellation before shipment, AAA will process the refund within 24-72 business hours after receiving the cancellation request.
- In case of cancellation once the shipment has already been dispatched or if it is being returned, AAA will process the refund only once the products have been received and verified as a reusable and resaleable condition at our warehouse. If the product is reusable and resaleable, the amount will not be credited to the Seller.
- For payments done through credit/debit cards or net banking, the refund will be processed to the same source account from which the payment was made within 24-48 business hours of us receiving the products back. It may take 7- 21 business days for the amount to reflect in your source account.
Cancellations by Buyers are allowed only within 24 hours of placing the order or before the order is shipped, whichever is earlier. It is therefore advisable to contact our customer care at the soonest possible time in case Buyer wishes to cancel the order. Seller will have to abide by the Buyers’ cancellation policy.